How to Trim Your Difficult Dog's Nails
With our Nail Trimming Course you learn how to:
- clip your dogs nails
- how to restrain your dog if it is difficult to work with
- how to muzzle condition your dog
- how to condition your dog to the dremel
- how to get your dog to accept nail trims in as little as a few sessions
If you're on this page, I'm guessing your dog is struggling with having its nails done.
Unfortunately, many dog owners do not have the advantage of getting their dogs as young puppies. They have missed out on all those early months of counter-conditioning their pups to accept physical touch around the feet, and many dogs have years of practiced terrible behavior around their nails/grooming. Long nails are not only unappealing, but they cause physical discomfort to dogs. Long nails can throw off a dog's stride and create a host of physiological issues. This is why we stress nail maintenance so much. It's not just for vanity purposes, but its necessary for the health and well being of the dog, too.
But you CAN have a dog that accepts nail trims...
There is a way to actually stop the thrashing, growling and biting that often comes with nail trims. Although we are not groomers, we have trained enough dogs that absolutely need their nails cut while they are in our care. We teach every single dog that comes through our training program how to accept nail trimming because its such a vital part of the dog's health. We also know it's a big tell in the relationship a dog has with its owner. A dog that fights nail trims will most likely fight a lot of other things, too. It's usually all connected to the overall behavior of the dog.
If you're ready to finally stop sedating your dog 3-6 times per year just for basic nail upkeep, then this course is for you. We show you the exact process we use to take dogs from out of control to fully accepting the dremel and clippers.
This process can be invasive at times, but we know that working a dog through a moment of discomfort will help it cope with so many other things in life. You will see the dog in the video make major progress in just 3 sessions.
What you get:
With this course, you will receive my step-by-step video training on how to successfully trim your dog's nails. It covers everything you need to know from how to stop the out-of-control-behavior, to getting the dog to accept grooming and remain calm for the duration of it.
We have used these methods of thousands of dogs who were previously being drugged or completely sedated for their nail trims. We don't want you or your dog to go through the stress of multiple vet visits just for nails ever again. You can turn nail trimming into a simple at home protocol that can be done in minutes by following this course.
You'll receive the following BONUS features
-How to build food drive in your dog video -$50 value
-How to choose and fit a prong collar video -$50 value
-Muzzle Conditioning Video- $50 value
- Q: What if my dog has NEVER been able to get its nails done?A: We have never come across a dog who's nails we cannot do using our methods.Q: Will my dog eventually enjoy getting its nails done?A: Our goal is for the dog to accept nail trims without biting or scratching or flailing around. Whether the dog enjoys the nail trims or not, we cannot be sure. But your dog will be able to hold still while the procedure takes place.Q: What if my dog isn't food motivated?A: You do not have to use food for this training, but with some dogs it does help. We have also included a bonus video to help you build food drive with your dog.Q: What age does my dog have to be for this training?A: Dogs 8 weeks and older can benefit from this training, In fact, I recommend you start them out with training sooner rather than later. Of course, the younger the dog, the easier this process will be as you can begin your counter-conditioning process much earlier with puppies as young as 8 weeks old.Q: Do I have to use a prong collar?A: You can use any collar/leash combo you like for this process.Q: How long will I have access to this course?A: You'll have lifetime access to the course. Once you purchase it, it's yours!Q: My dog is so badly behaved, we've been kicked out of groomers and vet offices! Is this still right for me?A: We have worked with hundreds, if not thousands, of dogs who have been kicked out of facilities for their behavior around nail trimming, and we are able to make incredible progress with them. This course is for EVERY dog that struggles with nail upkeep.Q: Do I need a remote collar?A: You do not need a remote collar for this course.The Word on the Street:"I feel like this guy saves lives. I had a crazy black lab who lived in the woods on his own for 18 months. I 'rescued' him and gave him a good life. He pulled me all over. 100lbs strong dog. I took him to TWO obedience schools and no improvement. Jeff taught me how to use a prong collar. Amazing, immediate change. He passed away a few weeks ago, his final years were amazing. I was so proud to walk him. It was safe to go out with him. Thank you Jeff. Without your help he would have pulled me down in traffic, or i would have put him down because he was crazy. He lived another 8 years, but they were good years, with your guidance." -Annie B"I've had compliments from my neighbors about how much my dog has changed since implementing the skills I follow through Solid K9 Training. The skills you can learn from JUST the video content is amazing. If you just take the content and do basic drills with the crate, thresholds, and basic 180 maneuver, you will see a change in behavior in minutes. I took a nervous, anxious dog, and now he is more confident and listens better with all the structure I've put in place. What Jeff teaches doesn't just help the dog, it helps the owners understand and implement it every day without a trainer by your side. Thank you for all the content!" -Tricia Crone"I am obsessed with the amazing work you do!!" -Jenna T Haroldson"Thank you for all your educational content, Jeff. We rescued a euthanasia listed pittie mix and have come so far with your podcasts and videos. We tell everyone we know about you!" -C. WoodHow does this work, what do I need to do to get started?
- Click the "join" button to purchase
- Be sure to open the email that is sent to you after your purchase
- click the link to your course and get training! You'll get instant and lifetime access to the course
Imagine where you could be a month from now: your dog calmly lying down beside you as you trim its nails. No more stressful vet visits or anesthesia. You can make grooming an entirely different experience if you just stick with the program and practice these methods daily.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchasing.