The Leash Reactivity Course- Train Your Dog to Walk Properly
Imagine never having to walk your dog at midnight or through empty parking lots again. Is your reactive dog making life totally unenjoyable for you?
Our Leash Reactivity Course was created for YOU! This course will show you exactly how we STOP leash reactivity and train dogs how to properly walk in command, all while you establish leadership AND a better relationship with your dog. This course isn't a "quick fix", its a journey to life-long change if you're ready to do the work with us.
With The Leash Reactivity Course You Will Learn How To:
- Address your dog's state of mind before and throughout the walk
- Read your dog's body language
- Effortlessly master important leash handling skills as well as what training equipment you should use (and how to use it.)
- STOP reactivity in its tracks BEFORE it escalates
- Train a proper "Heel" command
- Get your dog to be neutral around distractions
- Establish leadership in & outside of the home
If you're on this page, I'm guessing your dog is struggling with reactive behavior
Right now, your dog is most likely out of control on the walk, and nothing you've tried has worked. Your dog might be practicing barking, lunging and possibly dragging you down on the walk. It's a stressful way to live, and certainly not what we get pet dogs for.
But it doesn't have to be that way...
There is a way to actually stop leash reactivity and gain control of your dog. It doesn't have to be overly-complicated or take forever, either. We created this course to help people just like you start enjoying their dogs and their walks again. With our step-by-step guide to follow, you don't have to be lost or alone in the dark anymore.
If you're ready to dramatically change your walk (and your life) with your dog, this video course is for you.
You might be thinking, "My dog is totally out of control. Who are you and how can you help me?
Hi, my name is Jeff Gellman, owner of Solid K9 Training. I've been training dogs for over twenty years, and I also hold dog training seminars around the world. Throughout my career, I have worked with tens of thousands of dogs and humans, and I know firsthand how lack of training can affect the quality of life for both ends of the leash. Between my free social media content, virtual one-on-one work, seminars, and in-person training, I have kept countless dogs in their homes who were on their last chance.
I have always wanted to find a way to help EVEN more families and their dogs. There is such a need for dog training that works, and so I created this course. My Leash Reactivity video series addresses the most common pain point I see people struggling with- the walk! My career started with walking packs of dogs around my city. I believe the walk is truly a fundamental skill that every dog should have.
This simple and easy-to-follow video series will get you on the path to better walks and a better life with your pet for the long term. You'll finally be able to live life with your dog exactly as you imagined, and getting there doesn't have to take forever.
What you get:
With this course, you will receive my step-by-step video training on how to STOP Leash Reactivity. It covers everything you need to know to create the perfect walk with your dog, along with a few bonus features as well.
I will cover every aspect of leash reactivity, how to stop it, AND show you how to train the behaviors you do want. Believe it or not, leash reactivity and obedience are not connected, which is why we see many trained dogs still struggling with the walk.
You'll receive the following BONUS features
-Success Checklist to Walk the Walk PDF -$100
-How to build food drive in your dog video -$50 value
-How to choose and fit a prong collar video -$50 value
-WALK the WALK video -$100 value
-Muzzle Conditioning Video- $50 value
-Remote Collar Heel Video -$100 value
-How to Set up Your Remote Collar Video-$100 value
- Q: What if my dog's breed is not supposed to heel?A: EVERY dog of any breed can learn to walk nicely on a leash. It just takes the proper training and leadershipQ: Will my dog be able to attend crowded events with me?A: Your dog's capabilities lie in the work you put in. Dog training is a never-ending process and should be kept up with/improved upon throughout the life of the dog. The places you are able to take your dog depend entirely on how much effort you wish to put into training.Q: What if my dog isn't food motivated?A: You do not have to use food for this training. It teaches how to motivate dogs without food.Q: My dog doesn't listen to a thing I say!A: Your dog will learn to take direction if you follow the protocols in the video series.Q: What age does my dog have to be for this training?A: Dogs 16 weeks and older can benefit from this training, In fact, I recommend you start them out with training sooner rather than later.Q: Do I have to use a prong collar?A: The training tools you decide to use are entirely up to you. However, if you are struggling with an intense puller, or any behavioral issues, I do recommend a prong collar for this program.Q: How long will I have access to this course?A: You'll have lifetime access to the course. Once you purchase it, it's yours!Q: What if my dog has no prior training?A: Your dog can be totally "green" with zero leash skills and still make incredible progress with this course.Q: What if I don't know what size collar to buy?A: There is a BONUS feature included that will show you exactly how to measure and fit a prong collar for your dog.Q: My dog is so badly behaved, we've been kicked out of classes! Is this still right for me?A: Almost every single dog we've worked with has been labeled "untrainable", and we are able to make incredible progress with them. This course is for EVERY dog that struggles with reactivity.Q: Do I need a remote collar?A: We strongly suggest you use a remote collar for this course as it's such a simple and clear way to communicate with your dog.Q: My dog can't even be within 100 feet of other dogs on a walk, will this course really help me?A: This course will show you step by step how to stop leash reactivity with even the most badly behaved dogs. If you follow the protocols and stay consistent, you can absolutely start enjoying your walks again.The Word on the Street:"I feel like this guy saves lives. I had a crazy black lab who lived in the woods on his own for 18 months. I 'rescued' him and gave him a good life. He pulled me all over. 100lbs strong dog. I took him to TWO obedience schools and no improvement. Jeff taught me how to use a prong collar. Amazing, immediate change. He passed away a few weeks ago, his final years were amazing. I was so proud to walk him. It was safe to go out with him. Thank you Jeff. Without your help he would have pulled me down in traffic, or i would have put him down because he was crazy. He lived another 8 years, but they were good years, with your guidance." -Annie B"I've had compliments from my neighbors about how much my dog has changed since implementing the skills I follow through Solid K9 Training. The skills you can learn from JUST the video content is amazing. If you just take the content and do basic drills with the crate, thresholds, and basic 180 maneuver, you will see a change in behavior in minutes. I took a nervous, anxious dog, and now he is more confident and listens better with all the structure I've put in place. What Jeff teaches doesn't just help the dog, it helps the owners understand and implement it every day without a trainer by your side. Thank you for all the content!" -Tricia Crone"I am obsessed with the amazing work you do!!" -Jenna T Haroldson"Thank you for all your educational content, Jeff. We rescued a euthanasia listed pittie mix and have come so far with your podcasts and videos. We tell everyone we know about you!" -C. WoodHow does this work, what do I need to do to get started?
- Click the "join" button to purchase
- Be sure to open the email that is sent to you after your purchase
- click the link to your course and get training! You'll get instant and lifetime access to the course
Imagine where you could be a month from now: casually and calmly walking your dog through the neighborhood, maybe even taking them to a local coffee shop! Can you see both you and your dog having the best time together without that constant anxiety looming over your shoulder about when the next dog or squirrel will appear?
When you sign up for my Leash Reactivity series, this CAN be a reality for you. You can have a better walk, and it does not have to take forever. .
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchasing.