The Puppy Course
Brought home a new puppy and don't know where to start?
We know how overwhelming it can feel when you first bring home a new puppy. It's the most gratifying experience, but it can be a little stressful!
There's so much to learn and so many things to teach a new pup, so let us take the guesswork out of it for you!
In this puppy course, we cover everything you need to know in order to be successful! You will teach your puppy crate manners, house breaking, basic obedience, confidence building, desensitization to grooming and physical touch, and SO much more!
Raising a puppy is a journey. You might find yourself asking "what did I get myself into, and where do I even start?" That's exactly why we put together this course.
We want dog owners like you to actually enjoy the process while raising an amazing companion to share your life with.
The Puppy Course Teaches the Following:
- How to crate train your puppy
- Loose leash walking
- How to lure and shape behaviors
- How to introduce puppy to leash pressure and start naming commands
- How to stop puppy biting
- How to stop whining in the crate
- Confidence building
- Safe socialization
- Desensitization to noises and touch
- & more!
You probably found this page because you just brought home a new puppy, or you're thinking about getting one in the near future. Let us show you how to start your puppy (and soon to be adult dog) out on the right foot! We will be there every step of the way with you. (sleepless nights included!)
- Q: Will my puppy be able to listen to me in the house after this training?A: Your puppy will know how to go into a kennel and it's basic commands after this training. We highly encourage you to keep a leash on your puppy while in the house to reinforce training and have a means to communicate.Q: What kind of prior training does my dog need for this course?A: ZERO! You have a brand new puppy! Let us show you how to startQ: My dog has never been in a crate before!A: That's what this course is for. This puppy in the video will be learning crate manners as we film as well.Q: What age does my dog have to be for this training?A: Puppies 8-16 weeks can benefit from this trainingQ: How long will I have access to this course?A: You'll have lifetime access to the course. Once you purchase it, it's yours!How does this work, what do I need to do to get started?
- Click the "join" button to purchase
- Be sure to open the email that is sent to you after your purchase to set up your account
- log in to your account, click on "programs" and you will see all of the videos to the series "unlocked" and ready to view.
Life with your new puppy CAN be enjoyable! You just need the right methods and mindset to begin your journey with. Let me show you!
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchasing.