Case Study #2 Home Visit: Kennel up, Teaching stairs & More
Does your dog jump on people, refuse to go in a crate, refuse to go up steps and/or jump on furniture uninvited?
Do you ever wonder what life could be like if you were able to actually get some control over your dog in the house?
Is your dog making your life inside your house miserable due to its behavior, and have you been told it will take a long time to improve things?
In this mini course, I'll take you through an in home visit with a client. This is my very first time meeting her and the dog, and we addressed every single issue she was having either directly or indirectly within a couple of hours.
We started with the biggest pain point, which is getting the dog to go into a kennel without growling and snapping. And once we established some rules and leadership, things got dramatically better, even the things we never even worked on. That's the power of proper training and leadership! This client had been struggling for an entire year with her dog, and we were able to make some incredible progress in just ONE session together.
This "Mini Course" Teaches the Following:
- How to kennel your dog that refuses to go in
- How to train your dog to walk up steps when it refuses to
- How to teach your dog not to jump on furniture, and how to get them off on cue
- How to stop your dog from jumping on guests
- How to incorporate leadership into your daily routine with your dog
- BONUS video on how to fit a prong collar
You probably found this page because you are struggling with your dog on some of the most basic things. You've probably been told to use "higher value" rewards, or to take more time on these protocols, only to find that it's just not working.
- Q: Will my dog be able to listen to me in the house after this training?A: Your dog will take you more seriously, and it will know how to go into a kennel, get off furniture, go up steps, and stop jumping. In this course we are stopping a lot of unwanted behavior and establishing leadership, we do not go over basic obedience training,Q: What kind of prior training does my dog need for this course?A: Your dog doesn't need any training. The dog in the videos had no prior training, and this was our very first session.Q: What if my dog isn't food motivated?A: You do not need food for this training, just a leash and prong collar.Q: My dog has never been in a crate before!A: That's what this course is for. The dog in the video had never gone into a crate willingly before either. We will show you how.Q: What age does my dog have to be for this training?A: Dogs 16 weeks and older can benefit from this training, In fact, I recommend you start them out with training sooner rather than later.Q: How long will I have access to this course?A: You'll have lifetime access to the course. Once you purchase it, it's yours!Q: What if I don't know what size prong collar to buy?A: we have included a free "how to fit a prong collar" video in this mini course.How does this work, what do I need to do to get started?
- Click the "join" button to purchase
- Be sure to open the email that is sent to you after your purchase to set up your account
- log in to your account, click on "programs" and you will see all of the videos to the series "unlocked" and ready to view.
Life with your dog can be so much less stressful. There is a better way. Let me show you!
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchasing.