Case Study #1 Troubleshooting in the Real World
Does your dog know basic obedience, but you're afraid of taking him or her out in public with you?
Do you ever wonder what life could be like if you were able to actually get your dog (and yourself) over your anxiety around training in public?
Maybe you've been training for a while, and your dog is doing well around your usual comfort zones, but you know deep down you could potentially be enjoying so much more freedom...you just don't know where to start.
In this mini course, I'll take you through my client's FIRST off property session with her dog. This is only her fourth 1:1 session with me, and we took it to a busy store.
You see how I start the process, how I help owners troubleshoot, and how we organically create a more confident dog AND owner by walking them through the process. You'll also get an exclusive feel for how I interact with clients during 1:1 training as well.
This "Mini Course" Teaches the Following:
- How to take your dog on a public outing for the first time
- How to train your dog to overcome fear/anxiety
- How to build duration into commands
- How to incorporate confidence building into your sessions
- BONUS videos on leash handling and how to fit a prong collar
You probably found this page because you are struggling trying to get your dog out into the world with you. Just know, it doesn't have to be that way.
- Q: Will my dog be able to go places with me after this training?A: You will have a better understanding of how to troubleshoot EXISTING training, and how to work your dog through roadblocks. If you continue to put in the work, you will have a dog that can absolutely handle the real world.Q: What kind of prior training does my dog need for this course?A: Your dog should have some basic skills before you take this course. We recommend you teach your dog how to walk nicely on a leash and the "down" command before trying this training protocol.Q: What if my dog isn't food motivated?A: You do not need food for this training, just a leash and prong collar.Q: My dog has never been in a store before!A: That's what this course is for. The dog in the video had never been in a store before either. We show you the process from start to finish.Q: What age does my dog have to be for this training?A: Dogs 16 weeks and older can benefit from this training, In fact, I recommend you start them out with training sooner rather than later.Q: How long will I have access to this course?A: You'll have lifetime access to the course. Once you purchase it, it's yours!Q: What if I don't know what size prong collar to buy?A: we have included a free "how to fit a prong collar" video in this mini course.How does this work, what do I need to do to get started?
- Click the "join" button to purchase
- Be sure to open the email that is sent to you after your purchase to set up your account
- log in to your account, click on "programs" and you will see all of the videos to the series "unlocked" and ready to view.
Imagine the freedom that you can achieve once you get past your current limitations!
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchasing.